Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kaunas - 7/13

 
 
Can't believe it. Turned on TV in Kaunas looking for the weather and caught the last quarter of a Miami Heat game v. Houston on ESPN Sunday sports! After the game I flipped to the Natl. Geo channel and caught a special on the Gundestrop Cauldron. All the museums are closed on Mondays, so I mostly spent the day recovering from a week of ECER. Wrote a short story about moonbeams, and then went out before 4 pm to catch the carillon concert at the eternal flame to the unknown soldiers outside the military museum about two blocks away. My family moved to Dayton, OH in 1969 and I’ve listened to their carillon many times, and we used to go there for the 4th of July fireworks. On the way back, I was taking a pic of the railing and looked down and saw a raven feather. Found 24 of them!-----



Photos & Images
Help
 
Click on an image below to enlarge. Then print or save the image.    Show Thumbnails

 

No comments:

Post a Comment