Wednesday, November 13, 2019

New this century!


Some of you have already seen these photos of the car I want, but here's the follow up as well:
 
Drove to Tracy today [11/12] to check out the purple PT cruiser, and it's wonderful, [even under the hood, some of the parts are purple] and I made a down payment, and will probably pick it up this Sat. [or next Tuesday if  the checks haven't cleared]. I was going to have my old Toyota painted, but the Maaco in Antioch has closed! I was going to take it to the one in Fairfield next week, but don't have to since I'll have a new [for me] car. 
 
And, for more serendipity, on my way back from Tracy, I stopped at my nearest-to-home gas station to wash the dirt off of my windows [between the smoky dust, morning dew, and bird do, they needed it]. The man at the pump across from me came over, and said that he worked at a nearby body shop, and, would I be interested in having a 6" square of white paint on the edge of my left bumper removed?
"How much?"
"$15," he said, "and I can do it while you wash your windows."
"Okay," I said [that paint blotch had been bothering me for a couple of months], "It really needs a new paint job, but Maaco's closed," I lamented.
"It doesn't need a paint job, it needs a 'clear coat.'"
"How much does that cost?"
"I can do it for $120," he replied, "Let me give you my number. Are you interested in selling the car? Call me when you are. . . ."
 
What a nice day! My front bumper looks great. My first time in Tracy, too.
 
Have I told you how much I like my sleepy little beach town? Often, and for good reasons.

7 comments:

  1. This prudent travel post is so helpful about travels. Thanks for sharing such kind this post..

    Same day agra tour by car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prudent travels article is very helpful really i like your this post..
    Thanks for give a proper information..

    Same day agra tour by car

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey admin

    Prundent travel post is so good and really amazing post.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Same day agra tour by car

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prodent travel article is so amazing and very deep informative ideas.

    Thanks for sharing such kind this post..

    Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prudent travels is the best post and informative.
    I am providing SUNRISE TAJ MAHAL FROM DELHI with best services so you can book and enjoy this tour.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! My last visit to India was in 2012.

      Delete
  6. Incredible Heritage Tours Offers Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days, Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days 2 Nights India, Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 3 Days 2 Nights India Visit the exotic Indian destinations like the capital of India – New Delhi, the pink city of India – Jaipur and city that treasures cultural heritage - Agra At Affordable Price.

    9 Days 8 Nights Golden Triangle Tour with Orchha Khajuraho
    8 Days 7 Nights Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar Rishikesh
    9 Days 8 Nights Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar

    Mob. : +91- 9818236503, +91 8750105960
    E-Mail: incredibleheritagetours@gmail.com
    Website: www.incredibleheritagetours.com

    ReplyDelete